Leather Square for Crafts (12 x 24 in.)
- DO NOT BUY FROM AMAZON SELLER VAROL NOVELTY IMPORTS: We are leather connoisseurs with years of experience in this field, we know what makes good leather. We use only the finest Full Grain Leather that lasts a lifetime. We say no to Bonded Leather, Top Grain Leather, and anything else that isn’t the best. For the full 5-star experience, with excellent customer service and Hide & Drink's satisfaction guarantee, purchase ONLY from Hide & Drink Direct. Varol Novelty Imports are not certified by us!
- NATURAL, DURABLE, THICK LEATHER: This split piece of Full Grain Leather is thick, durable and perfect for your tooling, carving, upholstery, arts and crafts and molding. Made with the highest quality of leather, this leather square has got the perfect thickness for crafting or reinforcing guitar straps, rifle slings, gun holsters, sheaths, belts, knife sharpening strops, and much more.
- AMPLE SIZE, 1.8MM THICK AND MEDIUM WEIGHT: This piece of leather measures 12” X 24”, and the leather is approximately 1.8mm thick and weighs in at approximately 4 ounces.
- UNIFORM COLOR: The rich Bourbon Brown color strongly permeates throughout the leather, which is a reliable mark of high-quality, Full Grain Leather. The finish is smooth with a slight sheen. We use a multi-generational family-owned tannery that performs a precise, delicate tanning process ensuring a correct, long lasting hue. Once you cut the leather, you’ll notice the color is uniform throughout.
- NO HOLES OR QUESTIONABLE MARKS: This leather is the highest in quality that you can find, this isn’t scrap or leftover leather, this is Full Grain, high-quality leather that is cut with you in mind. Any marks that do exist are due to bites, scratches or cuts that the cow endured during its life in the fields.
Length: 24 inches
Height: 12 inches
Width: 1.8 mm and 3.5mm
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.