Men's Thick Leather Belt With Inner Pocket
- HIDE & DRINK’S 101 YEAR WARRANTY: Each of Hide & Drink’s rustic, durable belts is made with care and craftsmanship, with every belt handmade to the highest standard. Our confidence in our belts knows no bounds, so we include each belt that you purchase with a 101 Year Warranty. We aim for nothing but 100% satisfaction when it comes to our products, so if you’re not satisfied, just get in touch with us and we’ll help you as quickly as possible
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: Hide & Drink’s belts are hand cut and handcrafted using the highest quality of leather that you will find, namely Full Grain Leather. The quality of this leather ensures a long lasting life and durability. After time and use, the leather will attain a beautiful and unique patina. Each belt is made with a width of 1.5 inches and the leather used is 3.5mm thick.
- HIDDEN SECURE POCKET IN THE SEAMS: Hide & Drink’s Thick Leather Belt boasts a sneaky little pocket that is sewn into the reverse side of the belt. The small compartment is big enough to hide away dollar bills, a key, and other small objects that you want to keep secure from potential thieves, but small enough for it not to be too bulky, uncomfortable or obvious. Makes for a great belt for traveling with, or even serves as a place to sneak fun things past festival security.
- FINELY HAND STITCHED: The belt is handmade by expert local artisans of Pastores, Guatemala, a town wholly dedicated to the crafting of leather goods. The belt is hand cut, and finished with a fine stitching method than not only looks good, but also makes for a durable belt that will give you a lifetime of use. Any loose ends are passed over with an open flame to ensure no unravelling during its lifetime.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Hide & Drink swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Leather belt will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this belt will make a thoughtful, long lasting gift for anyone and everyone.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.