- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: Hide & Drink’s Barber Tool Holster is handcrafted by expert artisans from Pastores, Guatemala, to provide you with a sturdy and reliable holster for quick access to your scissors, combs, hair clips and other accessories, making it perfect for all hairdressers and barbers. Full Grain Leather is the best leather that you can get, and thanks to its supple, sturdy and attractive qualities it makes for an excellent Barber Tool Belt.
- STYLISH, SLIM ACCESSORY: This Full Grain Leather Barber Tool Holster is made with strong, durable Full Grain Leather, and is stylish, soft and eye-catching in design. The holster can fit scissors, combs, and hair clips so you can quickly and efficiently tend to your client’s hair, ensuring a high-quality service.
- HANGS ON YOUR BELT: For style and convenience, the holster fits around your belt (designed for a 1.5 inch wide belt but can fit up to a 2 inch wide belt) and gives you quick and convenient access to your scissors and combs. Now you can change between your comb and scissors as you’re cutting your client’s hair with style and finesse.
- FINELY STITCHED AND DURABLE: Hide & Drink’s Leather Barber Tool Holster is handmade with Full Grain Leather, the best grain of the hide. The use of this particular grain and its fine stitching will ensure that the Holster will last you a lifetime of use. When you’re not using it, you can easily slide it off your belt and place it away compactly and safely until next time.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Hide & Drink swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Barber Tool Holster will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones who cut hair for a liviing. Handcrafted by expert artisans, this case makes for a stylish and functional gift that will last a lifetime.
Length: 3.25 in.
Height: 7.25 in.
Width: 0.50 in.
Full Grain Leather
- Bourbon Brown
- Charcoal Black
Also available in Attractive Suede Leather
- Swayze Suede
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.