Dog Collar Stitched Designs
- MADE OF SAFE-TO-CHEW COWHIDE: This handmade thick leather good doggy bone is a perfect chew toy as it’s very bite-resistant thanks to it being made of Full Grain Leather Cowhide. This leather good will keep your dog happy and busy for hours while you’re away. Prevent them from chewing your furniture or your clothes with Hide & Drink’s bone shaped leather chew toy.
- EASY TO CLEAN: This long lasting doggie toy is very chewy, a great way for your dog to use all that extra-energy. Dogs can get messy though, so if you find that your dog has dragged their Hide & Drink chew toy through the mud and dirt, then have no fear as the chew toy is very easy to clean, you just need to wash it in cold water (don’t use any detergents). Now your dog can chew it in the house again!
- OUTDOOR TRAINING: This durable thick dog toy bone is perfect for outdoor trainings, or for playing with your dog when you take your pet to the park or in the woods. Your pup will be entertained as you throw this leather toy, making him run for hours around the park. This chew toy by Hide & Drink makes for a perfect accessory for rewarding during obedience and behavior training.
- PERFECT SHAPE: Thick Leather Good Doggy Bone Small Chew Toy Gift for Dog will easily become your dog’s new favorite toy, as it has the perfect shape and color design, imitating a delicious bone, ready to be chewed and played with. If the idea of giving them real bones doesn't appeal to you, or it often creates too much mess, then this bone-shaped chew toy makes an excellent substitute for a real bone.
- MAKES A PERFECT GIFT: This Thick Leather Chew Toy Bone for Dog Handmade by Hide & Drink is a great gift for dog owners who want to entertain their pets. This leather bone toy is built to last, and will make a thoughtful gift that will entertain your friends’ dogs every day. This would make a perfect gift idea for Christmas, birthdays, or for anyone who just bought a new puppy.
Medium Size Dog (12 to 21 in.)
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.