Edge Safety Razor Protective Case
- A RUSTIC HOME TO YOUR FAVORITE RAZOR: Your rugged razor that has stuck with you through the hairiest of moments needs a rugged home, too. This Double Edge Razor Case shouts character and style and combines perfectly with your favorite razor. Snugly fits your razor to keep it from becoming blunt or scratched.
- SAFE & EASY TO STORE: Once you’ve finished shaving, just insert your razor into the case, and slip the double cover over the razor and pass it through the leather loops to close the case and keep the razor firmly in place. Next time you rummage around your toiletry bag, you won’t run the risk of catching your fingers on the blade.
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: Hide & Drink’s Razor Cover is hand cut and handmade using high-quality Full Grain Leather, the best leather money can buy. Handcrafted by expert artisans of Pastores, Guatemala (a town dedicated to the fabrication of leather goods) the razor cover is attractive, stylish and unique in design.
- FINELY STITCHED AND DURABLE: Hide & Drink’s Leather Razor Case is made with Full Grain Leather, the best grain of the hide. The use of this particular grain ensures that the case will last a lifetime protecting your blade from the elements as well as protecting you. The Case is finely stitched and any loose ends are burnt so that no unravelling occurs.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Hide & Drink swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Leather Razor Case will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Great for spoiling your husband, or a thoughtful present for Father’s Day, this case is built to last and will make an ideal, long lasting gift.
Length: 5.25 inches
Height: 2.25 inches
Width: 0.20 inches
Full Grain Leather
- Bourbon Brown
- Dark Jade
- Single Malt Mahogany
- Slate Blue
- Charcoal Black
Also Available in Attractive Suede Leather
- Swayze Suede
- Charcoal Suede
- Old Tobacco
- Peat Moss
- Blou Reed
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.