Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- RUSTIC INCENSE HOLDER: This Leather Incense Holder is the perfect holder for your aromatic sticks if you want a rustic atmosphere in the house. This handmade, long lasting incense stick holder is very practical and will protect your furniture from ashes and burns while you fill your home with the welcoming aroma of sandalwood, lavender, jasmine, or whatever your favorite scent is.
- BLEND WITH ANY DÉCOR: Leather has a natural charm of blending natural with any decor, and so does this Incense Burner Stick Holder by Hide & Drink. You can put it anywhere in the house, on your desk, or on the shelf, in the kitchen or on the coffee table. Its simple and chic design will easily blend in with any décor, adding a rustic touch.
- CATCHES ASH, NO MESS: The best thing about this handmade stick holder is that it helps you keep your house clean. It catches all the ash so it won’t spill it on the floor. No more stress and time wasted having to clean up after burning an incense stick. The leather will keep together all the mess and you can easily throw it away.
- MADE WITH HIGH QUALITY LEATHER: This great incense stick holder is made of full grain leather that comes from the top layer of the hide. It's the best leather you can buy, making a chic and useful accessory for your home. Our unique treatment helps the leather to retain its shape without the aid of synthetic stabilizers, offering a natural and durable look.
- EXCELLENT HOUSEWARMING GIFT: The Leather Incense Stick Holder is always a good gift idea, especially if you don’t know what to buy for a housewarming party. Your friends and family will love it, especially because it can blend with any décor and it’s prevents mess from the incense stick’s residual ash. It makes a great gift idea for birthdays and Christmas, and why not buy one for yourself, while you’re at it!
Length: 6 in.
Height: 3.50 in.
Width: 0.25 in.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.