Lip Balm Key Chain
- RUSTIC LEATHER LIP BALM KEYCHAIN: This Rustic Full Grain Leather Lip Balm Keychain is a perfect way to keep your Chapstick lip balm easily accessible when you need it most. This Leather Lip Balm Keychain protects your lip balm from being lost in the depths of your purse, bag or backpack, and keeps it from accidentally losing its cap and smearing your phone with shiny, strawberry lip balm.
- HOLDS STANDARD SIZE LIP BALM: The Lip Balm Keychain (Lip balm not included in purchase) can hold any standard sized, 0.15 oz / 4 gram cylindrical lip balm, and won’t fall out. The Lip Balm Keychain will fit the Chapstick, Burt’s Bees, Blistex or Carmex brand. The leather case measures 3 inches in circumference, and 3.75 inches long (not including the O-ring).
- HEAVY DUTY METAL O-RING: The Leather Lip Balm Keychain features a heavy duty metal O-ring that means you can easily attach your keys so that you always have your lip balm with you. The leather features a heavy duty metal clasp, simply place your lip balm inside the case, and secure it inside by snapping closed the rustic brass metal clasp. Never lose your lip balm again.
- HANDCRAFTED USING A SINGLE PIECE OF DURABLE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: The Leather Lip Balm Keychain is handcrafted by local, expert artisans from the small town of Pastores, Guatemala, using only the best material, namely 100% Full Grain Leather. Together with the expert handiwork, the leather will last you a lifetime, attaining a unique, attractive patina after time and use, looking good and smelling great.
- MAKES A PERFECT GIFT: The Leather Lip Balm Keychain by Hide & Drink is a thoughtful, unique gift for friends and loved ones. The Lip Balm Case is made to last a lifetime, and will make a thoughtful gift for everyone who likes their lips shiny, healthy and soft.
Length: 3.75 inches
Height: 3 inches
Width: 0.2 inches
Full Grain Leather
Also available in:
Bourbon Brown, Charcoal Black, Slate Blue, Swayze Suede, Purple
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.