- EASY CARRY COTTON CANVAS LUNCH BAG REDUCES WASTE & SAVES MONEY: The Easy Carry Cotton Canvas Lunch bag is perfect for anyone in the family to take their lunch to work or school in style. This unique bag is sturdy, reliable, easy to clean, and perfect for everyone of all ages. Handcrafted using lightweight, durable, natural cotton canvas, this is a stylish alternative to carrying your packed lunches, saving you on paper bags and flimsy plastic lunchboxes, doing your bit for the environment.
- HANDMADE FROM NATURAL RAW COTTON CANVAS: The Raw Cotton Canvas we use is a favorite over generations in Guatemala. Traditionally used to make men’s shirts known as "Guayaberas", this natural cotton fiber is strong and more loosely woven. It is known locally as ͞wild cotton͟ and is absolutely natural, unbleached, organic cotton. It’s easy to use, clean, and perfect for everyday use.
- BAGS OF ROOM: The Easy Carry Cotton Canvas Lunch Bag is large enough to hold a lunch that’s fit for the hungriest of family members. The bag measures 9 inches high, while its base measures 7.25 by 4.5 inches. The Lunch Bag also boasts a convenient wrist strap handle that measures 6 inches long, and is attached to the bag with two rivet-reinforced leather binds.
- EASY TO CLEAN: You’ve no doubt experienced the pain of sitting down to enjoy your lunch, only to find it’s moved about during your commute and now resembles a Jackson Pollock painting. To counter any lunch related mess, the Durable Cotton Canvas is easy to clean and easy to dry. No more worries about spilt sauces or leaking drinks.
- SIMPLE AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN, MAKES A GREAT GIFT: This makes an excellent gift for your friend, loved ones and family. This Easy Carry Cotton Lunch Bag will add some style to your lunch, making it a great gift for anyone and everyone. Ditch the brown paper bags and snack in style with Hide & Drink.
Length: 4.5 in.
Height: 7.25 in.
Width: 2.50 in.
Full Grain Leather & Natural Raw Cotton Canvas
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.