- GIVE YOUR ART SUPPLIES A STYLISH HOME: Add a touch of chic and class to your pens, pencils, sketchpads and other artistic accessories with this simple yet stylish Artist Craft Roll Organizer by Hide & Drink. Handmade using soft, sturdy Full Grain Leather by expert artisans of Pastores, Guatemala, it will provide your arty supplies with a sturdy, reliable and classy home.
- SO MUCH ROOM: The Artist Craft Roll Organizer boasts room for an array of pens, pencils, erasers, sharpies, paper and clippings. When the roll is full, just roll it up and tie it off with the Full Grain Leather cinch. This is the perfect accessory for the artist who wants to keep organized, or the budding art student who has discovered a passion for the arts. This soft, attractive roll is the only way to get into the mood and get those creative juices flowing.
- HANDCRAFTED FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: Hide & Drink’s Artist Craft Roll Organizer is hand cut and handcrafted using the highest quality of leather that you will find, namely Full Grain Leather. The quality of this leather ensures a long lasting life and durability. After time and use, the leather will attain a beautiful and unique patina.
- HANDMADE IN GUATEMALA: The Artist Craft Roll Organizer is made by artisans, for artisans. Each roll is hand cut and hand stitched by expert craftsmen and women from the town of Pastores in Guatemala. We at Hide & Drink are proud to work side by side with gifted locals of this town, contributing to a positive, sustainable change within the community.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Hide & Drink swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Artist Craft Roll Organizer will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this belt will make a thoughtful, long lasting gift for anyone and everyone who loves sketching, painting, and immersing themselves in the arts.
Length: 10.25 inches
Height: 8 inches
Width: 0.2 inches
Full Grain Leather
Also available in:
Bourbon Brown, Waxed Canvas Charcoal Black, Swayze Suede, Waxed Canvas Honey Bourbon, Waxed Canvas Fatigue, Waxed Canvas Fatigue
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.