Petite Vintage Clutch Bag
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: This beautifully stylish lady’s leather Clutch Bag is handsewn and handcrafted using eye-catching, soft yet reliable Full Grain Leather. Compact and lightweight, this attractive yet unassuming Clutch Bag will have you turning heads with style and grace.
- UNIQUE VINTAGE STYLE CLASP: The sturdy, heavy duty Brass Metal Clasp is delicately hand forged, resulting in an elegant, unique and functional clasp, keeping your Clutch Bag securely closed, all the while easy to open when desired.
- BOURBON BROWN EXTERIOR & RAW NATURAL INTERIOR: The exterior of the elegant Clutch Bag is crafted using a form of Full Grain Leather that we like to call Bourbon Brown. The skin is both attractive, durable and will attain a unique patina with time and use. The interior is fashioned with the underside of the original leather piece, which is soft, supple and protects your belongings. The entire bag is crafted using just one piece of leather, ensuring that over time the bag will never come apart.
- PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: The Clutch Bag is elegant in its vintage simplicity and design, meaning that it will combine or contrast with any and every outfit you choose. This isn’t just a bag, it’s a fashion accessory that speaks volumes about your personality and character. It’s compact, lightweight, and with exquisite leather and vintage brassware, it belongs to someone who appreciates the finer things in life.
- MAKES A FANTASTIC GIFT: This is a beautiful and thoughtful gift for your friends, mother, sister, girlfriend, fiancé or wife. An excellent gift idea for Mother’s Day, Christmas Day, a bridal shower gift, or a wonderful idea for Valentine’s day or Anniversary. With this gift, you’ll be sure to earn many brownie points from that special lady in your life.
Length: 7.75 in.
Height: 6.25 in.
Width: 0.50 in.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.