Reinforced Double Prong Buckle Belt
- RUSTIC NICKEL BUCKLE: The belt is adorned with a rustic nickel buckle that shouts style and charm. Combined with the elegantly hand cut and hand sewn Full Grain Leather, it will serve as a fine accessory to any jeans or pants, suitable for any occasion.
- HIDE & DRINK’S 101 YEAR WARRANTY: Each one of Hide & Drink’s Repurposed Denim products is made with care and craftsmanship, with every item handmade to the highest standard. Our confidence in our products knows no bounds, so we include each product that you purchase with a 101 Year Warranty. We aim for nothing but 100% satisfaction when it comes to our products, so if you’re not satisfied, just get in touch with us and we’ll help you as quickly as possible
- HANDMADE WITH THE FINEST MATERIALS: This product is crafted by hand using sturdy, durable Repurposed Denim, sourced from local suppliers in the beautiful country of Guatemala. The rustic Denim is strong, attractive, and really adds to the vintage-style look. Denim is an ancient material that has been used for generations, and we are proud to craft our products using this reliable, well-known material.
- FINELY HAND STITCHED: We are proud that each and every one of our products is handmade by expert local artisans of Pastores, Guatemala, a town wholly dedicated to the crafting of leather goods. Each item is hand cut and finished with a fine stitching method than not only looks good, but also makes for a durable finish that will give you a lifetime of use. Any loose ends are passed over with an open flame to ensure no unravelling during its lifetime.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Hide & Drink swears by its excellent materials, and knows that this unique product that is crafted by hand using stylish, rustic Repurposed Denim will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this item will make a thoughtful, long-lasting present for anyone and everyone.
Length: 38.63 - 46.63 in.
Width: 1.5 mm.
Height: 0.5 in.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.