- VINTAGE-STYLE FESTIVE DECORATIONS: Add a touch of class to your Christmas Tree or Christmas presents with this finely handcrafted Leather Bow Wrap. Perfect for families, couples enjoying their first Christmas together, and giving the Christmas gifts a unique, classy look. Crafted using Full Grain Leather for durability and for many holiday seasons to come, this is a stylish way to spruce up your Christmas tree or to give a fancy touch to your gifts this winter.
- MADE WITH HIGH QUALITY LEATHER: The Bourbon Brown Christmas Bow Wrap is hand-cut and handcrafted using only the highest quality Full Grain Leather. Our Full Grain Leather is super soft to the touch, durable, attractive, and attains a unique patina after time and use. It’s the only way to give a classy touch to your Christmas tree or Christmas gifts this year, as well as something to be handed down over generations.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: With a smooth finish, you can customize your own Bow Wrap so it is unique to you and your family. Together with your children, friends and family you can paint it, glue on glitter, or however you want to tailor it best before wrapping the gifts. Make that special day fun and irreplaceable with Hide & Drink’s leather decorative Christmas Bow Wrap.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: The lightweight Full Grain Leather Christmas Bow Wrap is perfect for decorating your gifts without overloading them, or adding a rustic, unique touch to your Christmas Tree. Offering style and class, the Leather Christmas Bow Wrap is a great way to make your Christmas gifts original and fun.
- SIMPLE AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN, MAKES A GREAT GIFT: This Christmas ornament makes an excellent gift for your friends, loved ones and family. Whether it’s for loved ones who are spending their first Christmas together, or for your own family tradition, this Christmas Bow Wrap is a must have addition to your home this holiday season.
Length: 27.25 in.
Height: 2.25 in.
Width: 0.13 in.
Full Grain Leather
Also available in Attractive Suede Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.