Riveted Bike Pouch
- PERFECT STORAGE POUCH: Keep all of your cycling essentials securely bundled together in one convenient location with this Leather Biker Tool Pouch. Featuring highly secure and thick leather straps, you can rest easy knowing that all of your biking tools will stay firmly in place, even throughout your longest rides! This adjustable tool pouch is also made with the Full-Grain-Leather construction that has become synonymous with the quality of Hide & Drink.
- HIDE & DRINK’S 101 YEAR WARRANTY: Each one of Hide & Drink’s rustic, durable leather products is made with care and craftsmanship, with every item handmade to the highest standard. Our confidence in our products knows no bounds, so we include each product that you purchase with a 101 Year Warranty. We aim for nothing but 100% satisfaction when it comes to our products, so if you’re not satisfied, just get in touch with us and we’ll help you as quickly as possible.
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: All of Hide & Drink’s products are hand cut and handcrafted using the highest quality of leather that you will find, namely Full Grain Leather. The quality of this leather ensures a long-lasting life and durability. After time and use, the leather will attain a beautiful and unique patina that will show age and grace.
- FINELY HAND CRAFTED: We are proud that each and every one of our products is handmade by expert local artisans of Pastores, Guatemala, a town wholly dedicated to the crafting of leather goods. Each item is hand cut with care and expertise, finished with the best handcrafting methods than not only make our products look good, but also make for a durable finish that will give you a lifetime of use.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Hide & Drink swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Leather product will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this item will make a thoughtful, long-lasting gift for anyone and everyone.
Length: 5.5 in.
Height: 4 in.
Width: 4 in.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Leather - Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.