Rustic Leather Belt / Rustic Double Prong Buckle, 1.5" Wide
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- HIDE & DRINK’S 101 YEAR WARRANTY: Each of Hide & Drink’s rustic, durable belts are made with care and craftsmanship, with every belt handmade to the highest standard. Our confidence in our belts knows no bounds, so we include a 101 Year Warranty with each belt that you purchase. We aim for nothing but 100% satisfaction when it comes to our products, so if you’re not satisfied, just get in touch with us and we’ll help you as quickly as possible.
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: Hide & Drink’s belts are hand cut and handcrafted using the highest quality of leather that you will find, namely Full Grain Leather. The quality of this leather ensures a long-lasting life and durability. After time and use, the leather will attain a beautiful and unique patina. Each belt is made with a width of 1.5 inches and the leather used is 3.5mm thick.
- CLASSIC NICKEL BUCKLE: The belt is adorned with a classy nickel buckle that shouts style and charm. Combined with the elegantly hand cut and hand sewn Full Grain Leather, it will serve as a fine accessory to any jeans or pants, suitable for any occasion.
- FINELY HAND STITCHED: The belt is handmade by expert local artisans of Pastores, Guatemala, a town wholly dedicated to the crafting of leather goods. The belt is hand cut, and finished with a fine stitching method than not only looks good, but also makes for a durable belt that will give you a lifetime of use. Any loose ends are passed over with an open flame to ensure no unravelling during its lifetime.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Hide & Drink swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Leather belt will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this belt will make a thoughtful, long lasting gift for anyone and everyone.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.