Shift Lever Sock (2 pack)
- PERFECT PROTECTION: Keep your foot wear protected while you ride with the Leather Shift Lever Sock brought to you by the leather experts at Hide & Ride. Made specifically for the motorcycle lover in your life, this Leather Shifter Sock is made from Full-Grain Leather, meaning you can trust it to withstand the test of the open road, wherever it takes you. Never worry about damaging your shoes while you ride ever again with this highly practical Leather Lever Shifter Sock.
- MATERIAL TYPE: Full Grain Leather - Our products are built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use. Each product is handmade from top quality, full grain leather, making these accessories ready for travel or commutes. When you need reliable bike gear that last you a lifetime, you can count on Hide & Ride products.
- MATERIAL ORIGIN: Petén, Guatemala - our high quality, full grain leather is sourced locally in the beautiful department of Petén. Known all over the world for its colossal ancient Mayan ruins, dense rainforest, and elusive wildlife, Peten is not only a place of spectacular wonders, but it's also a trade hub for unique raw materials, and proudly bears the status of a perfect example of modern and traditional Guatemala, bursting with tradition and beauty.
- MAKER LOCATION: Antigua, Guatemala - Here at Hide & Ride, each one of our products is handmade by local artisans of Antigua, Guatemala, a town renowned for its craftsmanship of artisanal goods. We hand-cut and finely hand stitch our products using a tried and true method, resulting in a durable finish and a lifetime of use. Any loose ends are passed over with an open flame to prevent any unravelling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT + LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Hide & Ride proudly stands behind its products and knows that this unique, handcrafted product will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones, whether for birthdays, Christmas, or any special occasion. What’s more, we include a 100% Lifetime Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, so if at any point you are not satisfied with your purchase, just get in touch with us so we can make it right.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.