Thick Leather Rectangular Scraps 5 x 14 in. (2 Pack)
- HANDCUT LEATHER SCRAPS: Every item by Hide & Drink is cut by hand. The artisans and leatherworkers of Pastores, Guatemala provide us with their best work. Since the whole town is dedicated to creating high-quality leather and leather goods, this means that you are getting nothing less than the best. Our leather is durable and boasts and uniform color. For high-quality Hide & Drink leather scraps, purchase ONLY from Hide & Drink, we do not guarantee quality of other sellers.
- GREAT FOR CRAFTING: You can use these Hide & Drink leather scraps for just about anything. These versatile scraps are great for all types of crafting, from carving to tooling, molding, upholstery, and even creating your own strop. Use them to reinforce heavy-duty shop aprons, gun holsters, and to create fringes, trims, and more. You can emboss, stamp, and cut this leather easily.
- ALL NATURAL, FULL-GRAIN LEATHER: At Hide & Drink, we accept only top-quality leather. This means that the product you receive will be the finest full-grain leather each and every time. We source only the best quality of leather, perfect for all your crafting and leatherworking needs. We won’t sell you bonded leather, top grain leather, or anything less than the absolute best.
- BUILT TO LAST: The leather scraps from Hide & Drink are perfect for creating products that will last you a long time. Our leather is sturdy and will hold up for years to come, no matter how you mold, shape, or cut them. Each leather scrap is uniform, handmade, and maintains its fine finish throughout the crafting and tooling project.
- INCLUDES 101 YEAR WARRANTY: To further ease your mind, each of our leather products comes reinforced with a 101 year warranty. Our leather is the highest quality full-grain leather, and it’s made to last for years to come. We aim for 100% satisfaction, and we will accept nothing less. If you are unhappy with your purchase, let us know and we will do everything we can to help.
Length: 14 in.
Height: 5 in.
Width: 0.14 in.
Thick Full Grain Leather:
- Bourbon Brown
- Charcoal Black
- Slate Blue
Also Available in Attractive Thick Suede Leather:
- Swayze Suede
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.