- PORTABLE & DURABLE POCKET TOBACCO POUCH & FIELD NOTES CASE: Add a touch of class to your tobacco, lighter, hand tobacco rolling accessories as well as your field notebook, giving them a stylish home with this finely handcrafted Leather Tobacco Pouch. This is a stylish home for your rolling tobacco and field notebook. (Please note, tobacco & accessories not included).
- HIDE & DRINK’S 101 YEAR WARRANTY: Each one of Hide & Drink’s rustic, durable leather products is made with care and craftsmanship, with every item handmade to the highest standard. Our confidence in our products knows no bounds, so we include each product that you purchase with a 101 Year Warranty. We aim for nothing but 100% satisfaction when it comes to our products, so if you’re not satisfied, just get in touch with us and we’ll help you as quickly as possible.
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: All of Hide & Drink’s products are hand cut and handcrafted using the highest quality of leather that you will find, namely Full Grain Leather. The quality of this leather ensures a long-lasting life and durability. After time and use, the leather will attain a beautiful and unique patina that will show age and grace.
- FINELY HAND STITCHED: We are proud that each and every one of our products is handmade by expert local artisans of Pastores, Guatemala, a town wholly dedicated to the crafting of leather goods. Each item is hand cut and finished with a fine stitching method than not only looks good, but also makes for a durable finish that will give you a lifetime of use. Any loose ends are passed over with an open flame to ensure no unravelling during its lifetime.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Hide & Drink swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Leather product will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this item will make a thoughtful, long-lasting gift for anyone and everyone.
Length: 6.5 inches
Height: 3.75 inches
Width: 0.2 inches
Full Grain Leather
Also available in:
Bourbon Brown, Charcoal Black, Slate Blue, Swayze Suede.
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.