Traditional Mayan Worry Doll
- SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR WORRIES WITH OUR MAYAN WORRY DOLLS: Our Worry dolls from Hide & Drink are handmade by female artisans of Totonicapán, in the highlands of Guatemala. Our worry dolls will deal with your problems such as stress, doubt, anxiety and more. According to Guatemalan legend, you can share what’s on your mind with your doll before bed, put the doll under your pillow, and have a great sleep! You will wake up worry free and with a fresh start to your day.
- HANDMADE BY LOCAL ARTISANS: Carefully crafted by female artisans in the highlands of Guatemala, each doll is clothed in traditional Mayan costume wear. We believe in the sustainable empowerment of local artisans, encouraging the development of their skills to help break the cycle of poverty in Guatemala.
- TIPICO TEXTILES CRAFTED FROM BACKSTRAP LOOMED COTTON: Our worry dolls are handcrafted using típico textiles, which are carefully created using an ancient back-strap loom technique. This technique comes from the Maya Goddess of fertility and procreation Ixchel according to Mayan mythology. This is considered an art more so than a craft.
- A UNIQUE GIFT: Mayan men and woman are passionate about their Mayan history and traditions, and so are we. This tradition is one of many, and one that we want to share with all of our followers and customers. Thanks to its background and tradition, will make a unique, thoughtful gift to loved ones, friends and family on Birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Christmas and other Special Occasions. Let your Worry Doll deal with your worries, only with Hide & Drink.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We at Hide & Drink take pride in all our products and we want to ensure our customers are happy with their Guatemalan Worry Dolls. We offer our customers a satisfaction guarantee to ensure each one of our customers are satisfied, so if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately so that we can make it right.
Length: 0.75 in.
Height: 2.25 in.
Width: 0.75 in.