- FIND THAT TREASURE IN STYLE: Forage that fancy flora and fauna with this stylishly handcrafted, vintage-inspired Army Fatigue Artisan Canvas Foraging Pouch. Meticulously handcrafted using Attractive Artisan Canvas for durability and longevity, this Foraging Pouch will be a stylish, useful companion as you find different types of precious flowers, mushrooms and other natural treasures on your walks in the forest, on the beach and off the beaten track.
- HANDMADE WITH ONLY THE BEST MATERIALS: We use high-quality materials to ensure durability and reliability, which is why we use locally sourced, sturdy yet flexible Artisan Canvas that will last you a lifetime. Hand-cut and hand-sewn by expert artisans of Pastores, Guatemala, this Artisan Canvas Foraging Pouch will make an attractive, lifelong companion on your walks in the great outdoors.
- AMPLE ROOM, COLLAPSABLE DESIGN: The Pouch measures 9.25 in height and 8.25 inches in width, giving you enough room to hold all of your treasures. When you have finished your treasure hunt off the beaten track, and you’ve stored away all your finds, the bag can be collapsed and folded up into a compact square that you can fit in your pocket or backpack.
- HANDS-FREE & EASY TO USE: The Army Fatigue Canvas Pouch comes with a loop that you can attach over your belt, belt loop or backpack with two metal clasps for easy, hands-free access when you’re on the trail. When you’ve found enough treasure, just pull on the drawstring to close the bag to prevent any items falling out. This bag is for flowers, mushrooms and other unique, delicate objects, so the intended maximum weight that the pouch can carry is 2 pounds.
- SIMPLE AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN, MAKES A GREAT GIFT: This makes an excellent gift for your friend, loved ones and anyone in your family who loves collecting precious treasures on long walks in the countryside. Easy to use and attractive to look at, this unique item is an unforgettable gift for birthdays or Christmas.
Length: 0.50 in.
Height: 9.25 in.
Width: 8.25 in.
Water Resistant Canvas & Water Resistant Waxed Canvas
USE & CARE
Waxed Canvas - Cleaning is as simple as wiping it with a damp cloth.