Valet Tray Plaid
- PERFECT FOR KEYS, CHANGE, PERSONAL ITEMS: This rustic, handcrafted Waxed Canvas Valet Tray is the perfect home for dumping your keys and spare change when you get home from a busy day. No more wasting time searching through the house for your car keys when you have this attractive Valet Tray to store them by your front door.
- RUSTIC BRASS METAL SNAPS: The Valet Tray clips together with sturdy, heavy duty Brass Metal Snaps that firmly hold the corners in place and won’t come apart unwillingly. Measures 7.5” by 7.5” when laid flat; but once clipped together, the space within the Valet Tray measures at 4.5 inches by 4.5 inches, given ample space for all your belongings.
- HANDMADE WITH THE FINEST MATERIALS: The Valet Tray’s interior is crafted with water resistant waxed canvas, while the exterior is made with attractive plaid cotton. The two materials are brought together in unison with exquisite, durable Full Grain Leather. The leather that we use is from the cream of the crop, the best leather around. After usage and time, the leather will attain a unique patina showing grace and age.
- SIMPLE AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The Waxed Canvas Valet Tray is lightweight, durable and matches with any décor around the house. Not just a handy place to dump your keys by the front, the Waxed Canvas Valet Tray also works perfectly as a bedside storage container for your earplugs, sleep mask and cell phone, or in the bathroom for your small toiletries, lotions, etc.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: This rustic yet elegant Waxed Canvas Valet Tray makes for a great housewarming gift, and is sure to appeal to any and all tastes. Perfect gift idea for your friend or loved one who constantly misplaces their keys. Now, when you ask, “where did you see them last?” it will be “Oh, yeah, in the Valet Tray.” Save time and arguments with this neat little product.
Length: 7.5 inches
Height: 7.5 inches
Width: 0.20 inches
Full Grain Leather
Rustic Brass Hardware
Also Available in Honey Bourbon, Fatigue Waxed Canvas, Blue Mar Waxed Canvas, Charcoal Black Waxed Canvas.
USE & CARE
Leather: Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.
Waxed Canvas: Cleaning is as simple as wiping it with a damp cloth.