Belt for Women with Ring Closure
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Our belt is a versatile accessory that can be worn in various ways. It features a stylish buckle-free design with a ring. The belt is adjustable to fit a range of waist sizes, making it an excellent choice for women of all ages. The belt is also perfect for adding a touch of sophistication to any outfit, whether you are wearing it with jeans or a dress. It is an excellent gift for any woman who loves fashion and wants to add a touch of elegance to her wardrobe.
- MATERIAL ORIGIN: Petén, Guatemala - Our Full Grain Leather is sourced locally in Petén, a northern state of Guatemala, home to wild jaguars, luscious rainforests, flat grasslands, placid lakes, and incredible Mayan ruins teeming with exotic flora and fauna. Petén is a large remote wilderness, and is truly the uncut gem of Central America's crown.
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: All of Heather's products are hand cut and handcrafted using the highest quality of leather that you will find, namely Full Grain Leather. The quality of this leather ensures a long-lasting life and durability. After time and use, the leather will attain a beautiful and unique patina that will show age and grace.
- MAKER LOCATION: Antigua, Guatemala - Here at Heather's, each one of our products is handmade by local artisans of Antigua, Guatemala, a town renowned for its craftsmanship of artisanal goods. We hand-cut and finely hand stitch our products using a tried and true method, resulting in a durable finish and a lifetime of use. Any loose ends are passed over with an open flame to prevent any unraveling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Heather's swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Leather product will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this item will make a thoughtful, long-lasting gift for anyone and everyone.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.