Rectangular Fanny Pack
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This Rectangular Fanny Pack is a stylish and practical accessory for women who want to keep their essentials organized and hands-free. The adjustable strap allows you to wear it at your waist or across your chest, making it versatile for different occasions. The sturdy construction ensures that it will last for years to come. Whether going to the beach or attending a festival, this fanny pack is the perfect accessory to keep your belongings safe and secure.
- MATERIAL ORIGIN: Petén, Guatemala - Our Full Grain Leather is sourced locally in Petén, a northern state of Guatemala, home to wild jaguars, luscious rainforests, flat grasslands, placid lakes, and incredible Mayan ruins teeming with exotic flora and fauna. Petén is a large remote wilderness, and is truly the uncut gem of Central America's crown.
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: All of Heather's products are hand cut and handcrafted using the highest quality of leather that you will find, namely Full Grain Leather. The quality of this leather ensures a long-lasting life and durability. After time and use, the leather will attain a beautiful and unique patina that will show age and grace.
- MAKER LOCATION: Antigua, Guatemala - Here at Heather's, each one of our products is handmade by local artisans of Antigua, Guatemala, a town renowned for its craftsmanship of artisanal goods. We hand-cut and finely hand stitch our products using a tried and true method, resulting in a durable finish and a lifetime of use. Any loose ends are passed over with an open flame to prevent any unravelling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Heather's swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Leather product will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this item will make a thoughtful, long-lasting gift for anyone and everyone.
Length: 7.5 in.
Height: 4.5 in.
Width: 2 in.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.