Strawberry-Shaped Shoulder Bag
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This crossbody bag features a stylish strawberry shape with zipper closure. The bag has an adjustable strap that can be worn across the body or over the shoulder, making it convenient and versatile for different occasions. The bag also has a sturdy base to keep it in shape. Whether going to the beach, shopping, or attending a party, this strawberry-shaped shoulder bag is the perfect accessory to add a touch of elegance and style to your outfit.
- MATERIAL ORIGIN: Petén, Guatemala - Our Full Grain Leather is sourced locally in Petén, a northern state of Guatemala, home to wild jaguars, luscious rainforests, flat grasslands, placid lakes, and incredible Mayan ruins teeming with exotic flora and fauna. Petén is a large remote wilderness, and is truly the uncut gem of Central America's crown.
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: All of Tudi Frudi's products are hand cut and handcrafted using the highest quality of leather that you will find, namely Full Grain Leather. The quality of this leather ensures a long-lasting life and durability. After time and use, the leather will attain a beautiful and unique patina that will show age and grace.
- MAKER LOCATION: Antigua, Guatemala - Here at Tudi Frudi's, each one of our products is handmade by local artisans of Antigua, Guatemala, a town renowned for its craftsmanship of artisanal goods. We hand-cut and finely hand stitch our products using a tried and true method, resulting in a durable finish and a lifetime of use. Any loose ends are passed over with an open flame to prevent any unravelling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Tudi Frudi's swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Leather product will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this item will make a thoughtful, long-lasting gift for anyone and everyone.
Length: 7 in.
Height: 8 in.
Width: 1.5 in.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.