Field Notes Cover
- PORTABLE & DURABLE POCKET FIELD NOTES COVER HAND-CUT AND SEWN: Add a touch of class to your field notes or pocket moleskin and give it a stylish home with this finely handcrafted Field Notes Cover. Perfect for travelers, bullet journalists, note-takers and habitual to-do list makers. Handcrafted using Full Grain Leather for durability and protection, this is a stylish answer to your note-taking needs. Please note that the notebook is not included.
- HANDMADE WITH ONLY THE BEST MATERIALS: We use high-quality materials to ensure durability and reliability, which is why we use rustic, durable, Full Grain Leather that will last you a lifetime. Hand-cut and hand-sewn by expert artisans of Pastores, Guatemala, this Field Notes Cover will make an attractive, lifelong companion on all of your field trips.
- AMPLE ROOM & MULTI-FUNCTIONAL USE: This handcrafted product is designed to fit a Field Notebook measuring 3.5 inches by 5.5 inches, while the actual size of the product when open is roughly 8 inches wide and 6.5 tall. Hide & Drink’s Field Notes Cover can also hold your Passport holder or even act as a small portfolio or wallet. While ample in space, it’s compact in design and fits in your pocket comfortably and easily.
- NO MESS NOTE TAKING: Unlike those leather alternatives, Hide & Drink’s Leather Field Notes Cover won’t bleed its color or leave any unsightly marks on your hands, clothing or notebook. Our Full Grain Leather is easy to clean and ages in style. Our leather is a tried and tested material, used throughout the ages. Being lightweight, durable, and easy to clean, Hide & Drink swears by it.
- SIMPLE AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN, MAKES A GREAT GIFT: This makes an excellent gift for your friend, loved ones and family. Makes a great gift for anyone and everyone, from those who enjoy making to-do lists, to professional scoop searching journalists. Please note that the Field Notes cover does not include the Field Notebook that appear in the picture, only the cover is included.
Length: 8.5 in.
Height: 6.5 in.
Width: 0.50 in
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.