Simple Fanny Pack
- SIMPLE WITH CLEAN LOOK: Heather's Fancy Fanny Pack was designed to include the best features of all our wallets. With double stitch details and a simple logo, it's a classic but casual wallet at a great price. The solid color design, classic and elegant, shiny patent leather, impressive surface coating, adds a retro flavor of modern feeling, easily matches with your dresses, skirt, or any outfits.
- MATERIAL ORIGIN: Petén, Guatemala - Our Full Grain Leather is sourced locally in Petén, a northern state of Guatemala, home to wild jaguars, luscious rainforests, flat grasslands, placid lakes, and incredible Mayan ruins teeming with exotic flora and fauna. Petén is a large remote wilderness, and is truly the uncut gem of Central America's crown.
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: All of Heather's products are hand cut and handcrafted using the highest quality of leather that you will find, namely Full Grain Leather. The quality of this leather ensures a long-lasting life and durability. After time and use, the leather will attain a beautiful and unique patina that will show age and grace.
- MAKER LOCATION: Antigua, Guatemala - Here at Heather's, each one of our products is handmade by local artisans of Antigua, Guatemala, a town renowned for its craftsmanship of artisanal goods. We hand-cut and finely hand stitch our products using a tried and true method, resulting in a durable finish and a lifetime of use. Any loose ends are passed over with an open flame to prevent any unravelling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Heather's swears by its leather, and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Leather product will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this item will make a thoughtful, long-lasting gift for anyone and everyone.
Length: 7.50 in.
Height: 4.5 in.
Strap: 33.50 - 42.50 in.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.