Vintage Crossbody Bag
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This crossbody bag is soft, comfortable, and durable. It has a classic and vintage design, with a simple and elegant style, suitable for various occasions such as work, school, travel, and daily life. The bag can hold your phone, wallet, keys, sunglasses, and other small items. The bag has an adjustable shoulder strap, which can be adjusted to the length you want, making it comfortable to carry. The bag is also lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry.
- MATERIAL ORIGIN: Petén, Guatemala - Our Full Grain Leather is sourced locally in Petén, a northern state of Guatemala, home to wild jaguars, luscious rainforests, flat grasslands, placid lakes, and incredible Mayan ruins teeming with exotic flora and fauna. Petén is a large remote wilderness, and is truly the uncut gem of Central America's crown.
- HANDMADE FROM SOFT & ATTRACTIVE FULL GRAIN LEATHER: All of La Antigua’s products are hand cut and handcrafted using the highest quality of leather that you will find, namely Full Grain Leather. The quality of this leather ensures a long-lasting life and durability. After time and use, the leather will attain a beautiful and unique patina that will show age and grace.
- MAKER LOCATION: Antigua, Guatemala - Here at La Antigua, each one of our products is handmade by local artisans of Antigua, Guatemala, a town renowned for its craftsmanship of artisanal goods. We hand-cut and finely hand stitch our products using a tried and true method, resulting in a durable finish and a lifetime of use. Any loose ends are passed over with an open flame to prevent any unraveling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: La Antigua swears by its leather and knows that this fine, rustic Full Grain Leather product will make an excellent gift for friends, family and loved ones. Built to last a lifetime, this item will make a thoughtful, long-lasting gift for anyone and everyone.
Length: 6 in.
Height: 9 in.
Width: 1 in.
Full Grain Leather
USE & CARE
Over time and with use, the leather will assume a unique patina. If desired, condition with mineral oil or beeswax leather conditioner.